Dealing firstly with whether it is possible to franchise your business.
If your business:
- was only established in recent years,
- has not been tested over time in a range of economic conditions,
- is not a respected and recognizable brand in your local area,
- does not utilize operational documentation relating to the processes employed in that business,
- is not strongly supported by employed managers who are fans of the business,
- does not utilize a patent or other assets that other potential business owners would value and
- does not produce a healthy profit after factoring in the franchisors anticipated administration and promotions costs
then you are probably not ready to franchise.